Come along for the ride!
It has been nothing short of a whirlwind so far this year. I believe there is a saying that goes something like “no news is good news”… And that has something to do with the lack of updates lately.
There will be a future blog post to update the world on all of our latest and greatest. But for now, know that I’ve personally spent more time than ever (even sacrificing a month of riding bike) to make this a staple. To make the HB a permanent fixture. To make the product stand out and be of far more value than what it is sold for. And to make a difference with the proceeds of sales.
What has just happened!
- We’ve just returned from a giving trip to work with Switchfoot at the Switchfoot Bro Am in Southern California where we raised almost $6000 for their foundation supporting Stand Up For Kids, SEMA and a few other charities.
- We launched brand new product selection. Available now.
- We’ve purchased more equipment to develop more product in house.
- New product means new pictures. (Coming soon).
- We’re filming a brand story.
- Made connections with other companies with similar goals to further push product, giving and the scale of difference made.
- Working on a brand new website. It will be easier to navigate, tell a better story, ease access to better product availability.